twitter

mercredi 18 mai 2011

What I've been up to in SG #01 - Corey's ORD Parade

Came back to SG for a week plus from 29th April to 9th May. So while I was back, I attended Corey's ORD parade on the 6th May.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Guards' creed which I'm sure Corey will miss reciting.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket Home of the Elite.


Photobucket crappy hair....


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket 3rd guards.


Photobucket


Photobucket The last march. PS: Corey is in the 1st row, middle one!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


ORD LO!


Very glad that I was able to attend his ORD parade :')


Seems like just yesterday when he just enlist. I can still remember sending him to camp, touring around his camp & bunk with him, kissing him goodbye cus he will be confined for 2 weeks upon enlisting. Busying myself with SIMS3 & school while he was being confined. Fetching him on his first bookout.....



Attended his POP parade. Sending him to Brunei and Wallaby for his overseas training.


Ahhhhh. In a blink of eye, nearly 2 years had passed. (His official ORD date is in June)


I'm sure he will miss his NS life very much!



Babe I'm very proud of you! From enlist to POP to now, you can finally shout, ORD LO!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire