twitter

jeudi 28 avril 2011

4 years 11 months




Today is the 28th of April which means we have been together for 4years 11month! I'll be seeing you tmr, can't wait to smack your bouncy tummy. Next month will be our 5th year anniversary! We've been thru so much! many more obstacles to come since I'm in Penang now. It's gna be one hell of a ride for the next 5 months. Don't say I didn't warn you beforehand! Friends around us all say that we can prepare to get married already but you being you, insist for me to get you a DUCATI before you propose. HAHAHA Ducati cannot afford la, TER-KA-TI (pig leg) can la, you want? :p


I havent seen you for a month & honestly, it feels like a year...





And when I tell you I love you I mean that you can make my heart ache in places deep inside of myself, and at the same time make it sing more beautifully than can be described. I mean that you can give me life or take it away from me. You are my complete happiness and my misery.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire