twitter

jeudi 19 mai 2011

What I've been up to in SG #02 - PL & Gina's solemnization

I'm gna split this post into 2 parts - 1st part being the actual event of PL & Gina's solemnization and the 2nd part will be the after-party celebration :)

Since I was back in SG from 29th April to 9th May, how can I miss out this very special day of my friends'? I guess I've known them for about 4years already, both of them had a very wonderful history - with PL trying to woo Gina for 3years but to no avail! haha. But they were finally together during the start of 2009 & now on 7th May 2011, they are happily married.

7th May is indeed a very special day - their solemnization & Singapore GE 2011! It was indeed a mad rush that day, with majority of them being 21 & older, thus they need to vote (including the bride & groom).



so on that day, Jh came to pick me along with Carline, Suman & Poh ting around 12ish. Head over to PL's house (where the solemnization is being held) to meet the rest.

Some behind-the-scene photos:


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Starting the solemnization ceremony soon....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

"I vow to always keep my love, as pure as it is today.
In your laughter, and your tears, in your sickness, and your health.
In your comfort, and your fears, in your poverty and your wealth.
I promise to be true to you, I promise to cherish you.

I give this ring, as a token, I now marry you."

Photobucket
"You may now kiss the bride!"

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Corey's forever stoning....

Photobucket
Photobucket They are official!


Photobucket The happy bride!

Photobucket Happy bride & her poly mates.

Photobucket Corey is forever disturbing Gina. hahaha.

Photobucket barbie jing & me :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

& we tucked into the awesome food being catered after the solemnization ceremony :)
Hang around somemore while waiting for the new bride and groom to slowly make their way around to thank everyone. Then we head over to RWS for the after-wedding celebration!

more photos here: x

part II coming up!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire