twitter

lundi 25 avril 2011

mambo jumbo friday

so last friday, 'twas the grandma from next door (the extended family of my chairman) birthday. we had a simple celebration with them at a KTV around 20-30mins drive away :)


here's some pictures which i stole from FB:

samuel & me.



LOL! mambo with all the big sisters. (cannot call them aunties if not I'll be stoned to death)


put your hands up in the air!


"everyday I'm shuffling!"

er jie, sam, me, da jie, ronald.


me, sam, ahma and ronald.


group picture!


reached home around 1am that night. I think its the latest I've ever reached home since coming to Penang! anw, I'm learning how to play Taiwan mj! sounds cool :) hopefully I'll master it and I can play it here! & also 3 people mj.


heading back to SG this Friday! cant w8 to go back to the city of fines even though it's only for a week or so. can't w8 to see all my friends & of course Corey! I'll be attending Corey's ORD parade too! I think it will be the first & last & only time I'll ever see him in a number 1 uniform :) I never thought I'll say this, but, thank god for elections!


May's gna be an awesome month with me going back to Sg for the first week and Corey coming over for a visit during the last week for our 5th anniversary! <3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire